CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A day at home

Most days we are a go go go type of family, but today we just stayed at home and it was nice. I didnt get much sleep last night. My fault.. I didnt go to bed till like midnight.. and got up at seven thirty.. I normally try to shoot for at least eight hours of sleep. Today aurora and i just played around the house...we played in her room and read books, played in the living room. We did some laundry together. We ate together, which is normal if we are home. Although i let her have some table food today. Ive been real iffy about it, im always afraid of choking, but she did great. And she loved it! So here are some pics of my messy baby!


Oh and i here is a pic of our bassinet..all set up for baby number two!

0 comments: