CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ahhh.. its almost here

Aurora's first bday is almost here.. i feel so unprepared! Her cakes are ordered and paid for.. i had picked out all the plates, etc.. and just ordered all of that, we have some gifts for her. We will be having it at my moms, maybe even make it a pool party.. i dunno.. I guess there isnt much else to do. The invites should be here in about four days and then i can fill em out and mail them in, i had intended on getting invites printed, but these match the plates and theme, so i thought they were cute.. so i guess ill just be filling them out. I need to go down and make a balloon order, but i can do that a few days in advance, though ill prolly do it over the next week. She has her first birthday outfit, though im starting to get concerned that it still may be a little too big for her, so ill have to see when the time comes closer. I have a crown for her : ) And im going to make a little decoration for her high chair.. I think thats about it.

Oh and the car is dropped off at the other mechanics.. should get it back sometime tomorrow.

1 comments:

MomOfDudes said...

I will never forget when my son was younger. I was standing in line at the Toy Store with the latest ugly monster in my cart behind a woman buying all this pretty pink princess stuff for her little girls first birthday and I said "There is definitely something wrong with this picture" I so wanted to go in the pink aisle too! Maybe someday...

Have fun planning the party, it sounds nice...

Mom Of Dudes