CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tired

Well we all got up this morning.. John watched aurora while i started to put the crib together. I really wanted to do it and I knew he didnt, so i just started it.. Well Aurora was fussy all morning.. she is teething again.. getting her fourth tooth..the upper top. (right now she has her two bottom and her upper left canine) Her upper tooth is obviously bothering her. I called my dad to see if he could come help me with the crib, since john had his hands full with Aurora. Well the minute dad got there, i could hear Aurora crying. She loves her grandpa and she wanted grandpa to take her outside, so he did. John came in to help me with the crib. We got it all done. I like the color of it, it actually matches a toddler rocking chair that is in the nursery, that was mine when i was a little girl. Aurora is now napping..

We still have a lot left to do though. Ive got to prep the walls, then prime the walls, then paint the walls, but i think im going to hold off on that until after Aurora's first birthday.. so a month or so.. At least the painting park. Ill prep and prime if i have time.

I think we will also be moving a desk out of the nursery today and then putting the crib where it goes. Oh and i have some pics to share.


Here is the crib after we finished putting it up


And here is our new diaper bag.. its bigger than the old one and will carry sippy cups in the side pockets. The only think i dont like about it is that it doesnt have stroller straps.. But if all else fails, i will sew some on. Speaking of sewing. I got a tiny bit more done on the baby bedding last night, Aurora's, ill do his matching set after i finish hers. And i was working on an idea for homemade babyshower invites.. its really cute, i just need to perfect it.


Oh and here are the fabrics i bought for the baby bedding. I hope they turn out the way i envision them in my mind.

2 comments:

Lacey + 2 said...

those fabrics are sooo cute! and the crib is nice too. is that the one your dad wanted to get you?

My life said...

No. Dad wanted to buy some super expensive one, but i dont want him spending the money on it. Plus, John and I would rather buy stuff for ourself.. i dunno its weird.