CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Im not dead





Just busy.. its been awhile. Last night at like midnight i had written this huge blog and guess what.. yeah it all got deleted before i was able to post it...long story..


But anyways.. just been so busy, so much is going on. Ive got my MOMS club board duties..this month they arnt so bad. Ive got a workshop to go to on Saturday. Ive got Auroras first bday to plan.. so much going on there... im trying to get a scrapbook done for her first bday, as well as some few other little crafts..and a slideshow.. Ive got my 3d ultrasound this month, im excited about that. My 3 year wedding anniversary this month.. Im also trying to make the bedding for aurora and the new baby.. if im not doing that then im working on the scrapbook after aurora goes to bed at night.


And the house is suffering from all of this, so today i decided i just need to get down and deep clean! So ive been working on that, im taking a break though.


I still need to repaint the nursery, but im not worrying or thinking about that until after auroras first bday.


Then in October i have my babyshower. After that im due in November! I just feel like i have this huge deadline and ive got to get things done!


Ive been working on getting my house in order. I organized the kitchen cabinets..threw out crap i didnt need and put like things together on the shelves. Im starting to weed through stuff and get rid of things i dont need. So that we have more space here. Plus we have wayy too much junk.


On Sat. I cleaned out a bunch of junk the previous tenant left behind in our storage space, then i put a ton of our stuff that was at my dads in our storage space. I also put the crib up that day. Sunday I spent running errands. Monday was more of the same, went out to lunch with the family. Then john came home and we went as a family to the park. I have a few pics for everyone to see of my cutie.


Aurora is doing great. She now waves bye bye and says bye..its too cute. She also is walking a few steps here and there, like today my father had been babysitting her while i cleaned...he came home with her and she walked from our coffee table to me..about three steps or so, by herself.. She then stayed in my arms and didnt want to go to anyone else..she missed me. : ) She has been doing two or three steps on her own for a few weeks now..since she was 10 months.. but hasnt started walking on a regular long basis.. we will see. She just doesnt seem too interested in it. I see her look like she is going to sometimes, then just get down and crawl to what she wants.

0 comments: