CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy busy bee

Ive been so busy. Sometimes i write blogs in my head that never come to fruition. But i havent had the time. Ive been working hard on auroras new bedding set. Though she may not be able to use the bumper, im still making it for her. I want her to a have a complete set. Maybe something she can pass on to her kids. I finished the sheet and the crib skirt. I really love the way the crib skirt turned out. I think once its done i will try it all out on the new babys crib, since its at the highest level and id rather not move auroras up, just to move it all the way back down again. Plus i want to just test it out and see what it looks like, before i wrap it up and give it to her as a first birthday gift. I still have to make the bumpers... but im almost done.. i need to go to the store to get some stuff today, to finish it off. Also the sheet was a little loose... and I am uncomfortable with that. So i will be making little attachments for the bottom of the sheet, that can go around the mattress at each corner and snap into place, so that it cant be pulled off. Im also thinking about making a quilt for it, but thats something that wont be done until later. I need to work out what exactly id like to do.

I still need to finish the scrapbook im making her. I guess i will get back to doing that when im done with this project. Hopefully soon though, because her first birthday is coming up asap! I know she would love this gift too, because she loves pictures and loves to turn the pages of things.. but i may not be finished in time. We will see. I need to have a ton of pictures printed to finish the last half.. but ive got enough to do the first half.

And then after her birthday is over ive got the second bedding set to make for the new baby and the nursery to think about. And Halloween. Im thinking about making auroras Halloween costume. We bought her a cute bee outfit, but it scared her sooo much that we had to return it. Im thinking costumes wont be happening, she will have to be a princess or something thats a dress. Im going to go to downtown Disney to see if they have any princess costumes that would be her size. If not, maybe check some local Halloween shops out, when they open up, and if i still dont find anything, then ill be making her a costume.

Oh and tomorrow is my 3 year wedding anniversary! Whoo-hooo.. :) I love my hubby. Im not quite sure what we will be doing yet. Exchanging gifts, of leather?, and cards. Definitely be going out to dinner. During the day though we have discussed a picnic..we will see if we come up with any better ideas. Last time i was nine months pregnant with aurora and we just went out to dinner.

And Saturday is my 3d ultrasound! YAY. cant wait! I wish i had gotten one done with aurora, but oh well.. she got tons of ultrasounds from the docs cause she was such a big baby! I also will be getting another ultrasound from the doctors because of the placenta issue.

And then next Saturday, my baby girl turns 1!! Can you believe it? Im not sure too many people are going to be coming to the party, but honestly i dont care, no one is rsvping but no one ever does.. All that matters is my close family will be there, and they all said they will.. I already know she is getting tons of stuff from everyone, which doesnt matter to her..lol.. So we will have fun together. I cant wait to watch her smash that little cake!

I also have her one month doctors appointment the Monday following, that evening john and i have an infant safety and CPR class to attend. Then the next day is auroras one year pics, which depending on how she feels could end up getting postponed. She will be getting shots the day prior.

And then somewhere in all of that i have another doctors appointment.. im going every two weeks from here on out until 36weeks, then ill go every week.

Oh and i mustnt forget that Christmas is only a few short months away, normally by now i would have bought a ton of Christmas gifts, but ive had a lot going on... I do however have a small stash that i started for aurora.. other than that though, nothing has been bought. I cant wait to decorate!

0 comments: