CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Visiting with family

John worked overtime today, so Aurora and I spent the whole day with my mother. Aurora doesnt get to see her grandma, or "nana" as she would like to be called, very often. Mostly because my mother still works, so she is a busy woman. But today we all three went out to breakfast, then to target where i helped her pic out the gifts she got for aurora for her first birthday..she wasnt sure what to get her. Then I picked up some cute things for the new baby, some snacks for aurora, another bday gift for aurora, and some other various odds and ends. Then we all headed back to my moms house.. Went swimming, then we ate lunch. Then we got dressed and went to wal mart. I got john and anniversary gift, we are doing the traditional thing this year. I looked it up and it said year three was leather.. so i got him something..not very expensive or anything.. i had a hard time thinking of something made of leather that wasnt naughty..lol I have no clue what he is going to get me or if it will even be leather..because i know he is having a hard time thinking of something too. Also got aurora a new t-shirt. I got a beach bag that was on sale..since its always summer in cali! I got some other odds and ends.. Mom bought some stuff for her house. Then we went over to the hallmark store, got some bday cards for aurora and anniversary cards for the hubby. Then i came home. Fed aurora and laid her in bed. She is now attempting to go to sleep. We will see how it goes, she is quite a bit overdue for her nap, but she wouldnt go down for one at her grandmas.

Anyways. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! : )

0 comments: