CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ugh.. i need to get caught up

ON BLOGGING that is..ha.. On Monday we took aurora to the park and swimming. Hung out at her grandma's house (my mom) all day long. Yesterday I went out and bought a ton of stuff for the nursery...organizing stuff.. hangers, shoe organizer(i can never seem to find auroras shoes..lol), plastic storage bins..etc.. And i bought all the fabric to make two matching bedding sets, one in blue and one in purple.. Wish me luck! I also dragged a bookcase we had stored at dads over... and bought brackets to secure it to the wall, then i got that all organized (though today aurora tore everything off the lower shelves..but i knew she would, so its mainly stuffed animals).. i moved her crib back against one wall, today hopefully i can get the changing table moved back underneath the window, so we can buy and put his crib where the changing table currently is. There is a lot more room for them to play now.. I also hung and folded all of his clothes.. which we have a lot.. i cant believe it.. I will need to wash some of it, but i will do that when it gets closer to that time. I brought the car seat base out.. so that we can put it in the car when we need to. I also started getting the bassinet assembled and yeah guess what.. its missing parts! I knew i should never have let dad carry it to his house to store it. I went through everything over there.. i have no clue where these missing pieces are.. so now im contemplating calling the company to get replacement parts of just chucking it and buying something new..i dunno...

I feel like im finally making progress. Though there is still a ton we need to buy, but i guess we will be waiting until after my shower... I also need to clean.. my house has been thrashed the last few weeks, ive been trying to take Aurora out and do something with her everyday and the house has suffered because of it. So im working on getting rid of things i dont need, organizing and all that jazz... And cleaning. The bathrooms will need to be cleaned..though they arnt really that dirty..but the kitchen needs a deep clean! I need to scrub the counters and floors and mop and all that jazz.

1 comments:

MomOfDudes said...

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to "brouse" around Baby's R Us for the latest in baby stuff...

Thanks for reading my mommy mumblings...

Troy