CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Am i even pregnant?

Honestly, sometimes i can forget that i am even pregnant. I started this out overweight and ive gained nothing, according to my last doctors appointment. I can still fit into my regular clothes, though they are uncomfortable so i stick with maternity. But honestly i can dress to where you wouldnt even know im pregnant and im 26weeks and its not even hard.. I actually have accentuate the fact that im pregnant so that people see that im pregnant and not just fat..lol

And he kicks and kicks hard, but im just too busy during the day to notice. I dont notice till i sit down to relax or im in bed.. etc. Its just not the same as when i was pregnant with aurora. Where i was able to sit around all day and plan my upcoming motherhood. I could sit around and rub my belly and feel every kick. The one thing that is a constant reminder is my horrible pelvic pain.. though its not even that much of a reminder since ive had it nonstop since i was pregnant with aurora. I told my midwife about it then and i was told it would go away after birth, yeah it never did, it just got less painful.. then i got pregnant again and it was still present but as ive gotten farther along its gotten more painful..oh well.. its something i can deal with. Ive been meaning to mention it to my midwife, but i keep forgetting. I swear the moment that women walks in the room all my questions go out of my head.

Also i feel like this baby is smaller than she was.. i dunno though..that i could be wrong about.



Anyways..Today i went grocery shopping.. came home, put the groceries away and aurora went down for a nap. Then i did the bills..yippeee...lol.. and now i sit here thinking about what to do for the rest of the day. Im thinking about going and putting in a balloon order for auroras first birthday or checking out the party store..they are having a sale right now. I made out all her invites.. so now i need to run them by the post office and mail them out. Oh and i need to go to two other stores. I need to get formula and gerber puffs at one..and milk at the other.

I was supposed to have a play date with someone today, but she cancelled and it turned out that it was a good thing because i was running late this morning and aurora would have slept through the play date time. She had to cancel cause a family member had a baby.. a girl... the scary part is that she was told she was having a boy, even at the 3d ultrasound.

That terrifies me.. Because you plan for one gender and end up having another, its not that i wouldnt have anything for a little girl. I obviously do.. but its that i am buying so much for a baby boy.... what would i do with all of it if i did end up having another girl...

0 comments: